Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 2nd, 2008

Today, I consumed a total of 1,400 calories. The breakdown:

Breakfast: 170 calories
  • Chocolatey Delight Cereal (I told you I love this stuff)
Lunch: 350 calories
  • 230: Roast beef and cheddar sandwich (I ate half of one)
  • 120: Pringles light (which are a pack of 100 calories, along with a few honey mustard Pringles)
Dinner: 780 calories (again, I ate earlier on (around 3 PM) and then ate later (around 7 PM), so that is why my dinner is so high)
  • 380: Salmon pitas (I found a recipe in a book I bought and tried this out)
  • 400: Chicken pitas
Snacks: 100 calories
  • Mini fudge Stripes Cookies (the pack is 100 calories)

As for exercise, I didn't really feel like doing much, but burned 2, 310 calories (again, including just being alive)...
  • ab crunches (we have a machine that works the whole body that I used for about 10 minutes, just to try it out and warm up my body)
  • boxing (I used the Wii Fit and did this for 8 minutes)
  • running (again, used the Wii Fit; about 3 minutes)
  • yoga (used the Wii Fit and did some yoga poses for a few minutes)

No comments: