Saturday, December 6, 2008

December 5th, 2008

Today, I consumed a total of 1, 280 calories. The breakdown:

Breakfast: once again, I missed out as I had to go to the doctor's and just didn't feel hungry

Lunch: 120 calories
  • chicken pieces (I think I overestimated this as I really didn't eat a lot of chicken and even the stuff I took consisted of a lot of bones)
Dinner: 440 calories (ate at two separate times)
  • 350: shrimp and feta pizza (I made this from scratch from my new recipe book and it was really good; it makes 8 servings/slices, but I cut it into 4 big slices and ate one (which was really like two servings)
  • 90: yellow soup (the soup is called this, but it is made from carrots, squash, and corn)
Snacks: 720 calories (my snacks are always the highest, lol)
  • 370: applesauce streusal cake (again, this is completely made from scratch (got it from the same recipe book as the pizza) and was for dessert (I added a little whipped topping to it this time)
  • 350: shrimp and feta pizza (I was hungry later in the night, so I had another big piece of pizza since it was really good)

As for exercise, I was busy most of the day, like going to the doctor's and such, and I had hit my head pretty badly in the afternoon, so felt sick for the rest of the day, but burned about 2,150 calories (includes just being alive)...
  • walking (I walked for a little bit during the day)

Since it is Friday, I am including my measurements...
  • weight: 210 lbs.
  • arms: 14
  • bust: 40
  • waist: 37
  • hips: 48
  • thighs: 27
So, I gained like 1 lb. but that is due to not exercising a ton and whatnot. I also did lose some inches (waist, hips, and thighs), which is always a good thing.

No comments: