Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1st, 2008

This is my first official weight log...

Today, I consumed a total of 1,260 calories. The breakdown:

Breakfast:  I wake up late most of the time, so I actually missed today

Lunch: 200 calories
  • ham and swiss sandwich (half of one I made yesterday)
Dinner: 660 calories (technically, I ate two separate meals, as I ate these hours apart)
  • 270: chicken with rice (I pretty much at a small amount and then threw the rest away; the reason it was so high is because it was from a fast food joint, which I rarely eat and was leftover from a few days ago; the rice I made myself)
  • 390: tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich (the soup was around 150 calories, as I used whole milk and the sandwich took up the rest, as I didn't use butter)
Snacks: 400 calories
  • 170: Chocolatey Delight Cereal (the box says with whole milk it is 170 calories, so I just follow that; this stuff is so good and I eat it pretty much whatever time of the day I feel like it, whether it be right in the morning for breakfast or late at night)
  • 80: Cinnamon apple tea (yes, tea is 0 calories, but I hate hot water, so I use hot whole milk instead and let it cool down)
  • 150: apple slices with peanut butter (very tasty and good for you too)



I have slacked on exercising for the last few days, but did a little bit today... Total burned was around 2,270 calories (that includes just being alive)...
  • jogging in place (I looked online and it said I burned about 165 calories in 13 minutes, but it could have been more)
  • dancing (I was doing my own high impact freestyle dancing for about 8 minutes or so)
  • butt crunches (I have been doing these lately and they seem to help)
  • hula hooping (I was using my Wii Fit which has this activity; I did almost 1000 spins in about 5 minutes)
  • running stairs (I just quickly ran the 12 stairs in our house for a quick boost of energy)


Since it is Monday, I figured I would include my measurements since this is my first official post...
  • weight: 209 lbs. (this has been up a little and down a little recently)
  • arms: 14
  • bust: 40 (the only part I want to remain close to this, lol)
  • waist: 38
  • hips: 49 (my hips are huge)
  • thighs: 29

No comments: