Monday, December 1, 2008

Introduction

Hello everyone :)
My name is Mary, I am 23, and am from Canada.

The reason for starting my weight loss is because I finally had enough with be overweight. Some people that I have come across through YouTube also have blogs with their progress and diets, so I figured I would create one too that I will try and update every day with my diet and exercise, along with the YouTube videos I make (every Friday).

I have been on my "diet" since September 1st, 2008, but officially kicked it into gear around late September/early October.

Every Friday, along with my video posts, I will also include my measurements, so you can see where I have lost or (hopefully not) gained.

If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, tips, etc., feel free to either subscribe to my YouTube videos or send me an email (sapphireoasis21@gmail.com).

- Mary

No comments: