Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 9th, 2008

Today, I consumed a total of around 1,470 calories. The breakdown:

Lunch: 250 calories
  • meat and cheese manicotti (I made this from scratch and used crepes instead of manicotti shells, with lean ground beef and ricotta cheese; it was very good, very filling, and low in calories, so I just estimated what the calories were)
Dinner: 400 calories
  • chicken and rice (again, I estimated as I didn't eat all that much so it was probably around 300-400 calories)
Snacks: 820 calories
  • 110: pineapple fruit cup
  • 480: brownies (my mom made these today and I ate two (at two different times); the packaged said it made 12, but she cut them into big sizes, so it made 6 (so, I just doubled the calories)
  • 130: danone activia vanilla yogurt
  • 100: ritz snack pack

I burned about 2,090 calories, includes just being alive, as I didn't exercise yet again. I felt sluggish and have had cramps all day, so didn't really feel like doing much of anything, lol :)

No comments: